** Select Sale **
Working Ranch Horses
April 22th, 2017
PREVIEW AT 10 am SALE AT 4 pm
Welcome to Ranch Horse Round Up! Our goal is to find and bring the best ranch horses we can to our sale.
Having rode for big ranches and feedlots there is a need for good, versatile horses.
"Papered or Grade, Gelding or Mare - a ranch horse needs to be a cutter, reiner and a rope horse."
We have booked a good selection of papered Quarter Horses and Paints as well as some grades into this year's sale.
RHRU is showcasing each and every horse working! .Each seller will have ten minutes to show their horse working cattle.
Hope to see you there!
Ranch Horse Criteria
- Horses will be 4 years old or older. Geldings or Mares.
- Will have spent a significant amount of time on a ranch or livestock operation.
- Will participate in a 10 minute preview to demonstrate work day ranch activities.
- Should be able to go to work the next day.
- Will be screened and any significant blemishes will be called.
- Will absolutely be NO TRADER OR FIXED UP HORSES.
Prospect Ranch Horse Criteria
- Horses will be 3 years old or older. Geldings or Mares.
- Should have 60+ rides on them.
- Should have some roping experience .
- Will participate in a 5 minute previewed at walk, trot, and lope. Some roping possible
Mini trade show 10 NEW BOOTHS
NEW THIS YEAR, FOR SALE THREE WELL BROKE CHORE TEAMS
CLICK ON PIC OF HORSE BELOW TO SEE FULL WRITE UP AND PAPERS
LINE UP SUBJEST TO CHANGE
1-20 RANCH HORSES
31-33 CHORE TEAMS
PREVIEW AT 10am SALE AT 4 pm
Consigned by: Brian & Hazel Street 403-843-6629
May 26/2014 APHA (1045582) Bay Tobiano Gelding 15.3hh
Consigned by: Clem Lowry 780-689-1914
Grade Black and White Gelding
Consigned by: MJ WOK 780-210-2503
Grade Black Gelding
3/4 Hr from Red Deer
Rimbey AG grounds, Rimbey AB
Follow Signs off of hwy 20